22 March 2015

I'm Seeing Purple

OK so last post (Frankly Friday: Brightening A Rainbow) I mentioned that I had gotten another card with it for $7.99 and I would show the card sometime later. Well it's Later!

I got this card for several reasons, obviously because of the team and it should be obvious because of the player. I'll mention another reason or two after showing it:

2005 Upper Deck Reflections Baseball: Future Reflections
223 Ryan Zimmerman Nationals Purple Parallel #d 67/99
(Front and Back)

Ain't this a sweet looking card? First believe me that the front is the same purple color as on the back. The scan makes it look blue I think it may be a combination of my scanner settings and just the way these flashy shinny chromie cards naturally scan. Now the other reasons I got this card I thought it was real cool. It is serial numbered, although I wish the number was more meaningful to me. 67 isn't much of a meaningful number to me. Also check out Ryan's jersey number. Yep it's 25 his Rookie Year Jersey number. After his rookie season Ryan took number 11.

No comments: