03 May 2018

Senators Singles: 2011 Topps Tyler Clippard

2011 Topps Baseball 74 Tyler Clippard

Doing some more searching of cards already scanned I found this gem. One of my many favorite late innings relief pitchers Tyler Clippard. I sort of showed it on my regular card blog some years ago in a mail day post. A What Post? Strange. Of course I also made a "promise" to show this card and another one on this blog. Wow there have been many times when I had planned on doing something and never end up doing it. Well this post corrects that six years later.

2011 Topps Baseball - 74 Tyler Clippard

Tyler started his career with the Yankees. He was with the 2017 World Series Winning Astros but despite being on the 40 man roster for them did not appear in post season play. He is currently under a minor league contract with the Blue Jays.

No comments: