16 February 2014

Senators Singles: Well Sort Of

Building Blocks: Spencer Kieboom

This featured card I got from a group box break. My chosen team the Nats of course. Sadly it was the only Nationals card I got from the break. I received 8 other random cards including a big hit that had its own special randomization. I just mentioned the break on my regular blog (in the February 2014 posts for that blog) to be posted around the same time that this post gets published.

The featured card for this post features two players both prospects one for the Tampa Bay Rays Richie Shaffer and our own Nationals prospect Spencer Kieboom a catcher. Spencer was drafted by the Nationals in the 5th round of the 2012 June Amateur Draft. Currently in the Nats Minor League System Spencer played for the Auburn Doubledays in the 2012 season and in 2013 for the Gulf Coast League Nationals.

2012 Panini Elite Extra Edition: Building Blocks 16
Richie Shaffer Rays and Spencer Kieboom Nationals
(Front and Back)

No comments: