31 March 2014

Goodies from LCS (part one)

Went to my LCS - House of Cards Silver Spring, MD on Saturday (29 Mar)


Picked up a bunch of stuff I had mentioned here the main focus of that post of course was the Team Set. The main focus of this post is the 8 Senators cards I picked up including that Upgrade of the '65 Don Blasingame. So lets get to the cards:

As I said I picked up an upgraded copy of the 1965 Topps Baseball 21 Don Blasingame, got it for $2

Card #2 is the only card that is older a 1960 Topps Baseball 470 Washington Senators Coaches: Ellis Clary, Sam Mele and Bob Swift $4

1969 Topps Baseball
199 Jim French $2

461 Mike Epstein (Name in Yellow) $2

1971 Topps Baseball
93 Senators 1971 Rookie Stars: Norm McRae and Denny Riddleberger $2
Didn't realize I had it already until I went to log it in on Zistle, oh well that means one for the '71 set binder and one for the Senators team binder.

559 AL 1971 Rookie Stars: Terry Cox Angels, Bill Gogolewski Senators and Gary Jones Yankees $3

1970 Kellogg's Baseball24 Mike Epstein $2
Ugh has paper residue glued to the back that I didn't notice till I got home need to upgrade. Chalk up another card to upgrade.

1971 Kellogg's Baseball 34 Mike Epstein $6

No comments: