20 October 2016

Bryce Harper's First Career Grand Slam His 100th Home Run

I  don't believe I didn't post about this when it happened. I thought I did or was going to or had at the very least started my draft for the post. Nope I didn't. Silly me. I think I mentioned it in a forum post somewhere, but not here. Well here it is now.

On 14 April, 2016 Nats Outfielder Bryce Harper smashed his first career grand slam against the Braves. It marked his 100th Career Homer to boot. What a way to celebrate.

2013 Topps Tribute Baseball 49 Bryce Harper Nationals

Related Links:
CSN MidAtlantic - BRYCE HARPER'S 100TH CAREER HOMER COMES ON GRAND SLAM
MLB.com VIDEO - Harper Launches Grand Slam For Homer No 100
Review Journal VIDEO - Las Vegan Bryce Harper gets 100th MLB homer with grand slam — VIDEO

Then only 6 days later on 20 April Bryce hits his 2nd Career Grand Slam vs. The Marlins. The wonder kid smashes another one.

 2012 Bowman Baseball 10 Bryce Harper RC Nationals

Related Links:
Fox Sports - Bryce Harper crushes grand slam to help Stephen Strasburg pick up win
Washington Post - Bryce Harper’s grand slam highlights seven-run seventh as Nationals beat Marlins
Washington Times - Bryce Harper’s grand slam fuels Nationals’ power display in win over Marlins

No comments: