31 May 2023

CJ Abrams NOW

2022 Topps Now Baseball - 845 and 974 C.J. Abrams Washington Nationals - Base Cards

 Last season when the Mid Season Trade Deadline Came and Juan Soto and Josh Bell WENT to the San Diego Padres for 6 players, I was devastated that the team had traded away two of their best all-around players who could make the big hits. Since I don't follow any teams other than The Nats I had little to no knowledge of the players that had been traded to us. Most of them at the time were in the Padres' Farm System.

Well one of those players has emerged as quite a player CJ Abrams. CJ has quickly become a fave Nat of mine.  The cards I got from Ebay and they are from 2022 Topps Now Baseball. These 5 cards  are technically just "two" cards since 3 are parallel variants. Normally I haven't  been able to find parallel Topps Now cards so I grabbed them since they were affordable. I did see a Red parallel (1/1) of one of them but it was way more than I wanted to pay.

Going by card numbers first up we have card 845 celebrating C.J.'s First Career Four Hit Game on 05 September. I have the "base" card, the Blue parallel #/49, and the Purple parallel #/25.

2022 Topps Now Baseball - 845 C.J. Abrams Washington Nationals: Base, Blue #/49, Purple #/25

2022 Topps Now Baseball - 845 Back - All variants have the same back

2022 Topps Now Baseball - 845 C.J. Abrams Washington Nationals Base
2022 Topps Now Baseball - 845 C.J. Abrams Washington Nationals Purple #12/25
2022 Topps Now Baseball - 845 C.J. Abrams Washington Nationals Blue #14/49

Next we have card #974 that celebrates C.J.'s First Walk Off Hit on 28 September. I have the Base and the Purple parallel #/25. I like this card better of the two.

2022 Topps Now Baseball - 974 C.J. Abrams Washington Nationals: Base, Purple #/25.

2022 Topps Now Baseball - 974 Back C.J. Abrams Washington Nationals

2022 Topps Now Baseball - 974 C.J. Abrams Washington Nationals Base

2022 Topps Now Baseball - 974 C.J. Abrams Washington Nationals Purple #15/25.

No comments: