31 January 2021

Victor Robles 2020 Stadium Club Times Two

OK this is a very quick, probably the quickest posting I've ever done. To make my self appointed posting/publishing deadline I had to publish this post before any final edits or anything that resembled a draft for the post. OK it is cheating a little but I don't care right now.

2020 Topps Stadium Club Baseball - OBVR Oversized Boxloader Victor Robles Washington Nationals
and base card 133 Victor Robles Washington Nationals - size comparison front of card

Any way I got these two cards from a monthly Baseball group box break that I belong to that I have the Nationals for. The host is mostly a football guy so he isn't familiar with all the baseball stars. It has actually been a few months since I've had the time to watch the group box break videos. Anyway. These Victor Robles cards are from a break back in November of last year 2020. I had my regular Nationals and based on some other cards in my package I think for that month I also had the Orioles as a random team and the Miami Marlins were the last or next to last unclaimed team that got randomized. One of the products opened for the month of November 2020 was 2020 Topps Stadium Club Baseball. So I got a few of my Curly W Boys and the bonus of getting the Oversized Boxloader (BoxTopper). 

2020 Topps Stadium Club Baseball Oversized Boxloader Pack

Guess who it was? Yep so the two cards are the base card of Victor Robles number 133 and the Box Topper which is a larger version of the base card.

2020 Topps Stadium Club Baseball - OBVR Oversized Boxloader Victor Robles Washington Nationals
and base card 133 Victor Robles Washington Nationals size comparison back of card

2020 Topps Stadium Club Baseball 133 Victor Robles Washington Nationals


1 comment:

Chris said...

I'm thrilled that Stadium Club has these oversized box loaders. I'll have to pick up a couple at some point.