31 July 2022

2022 Topps Team Set (Base) Complete

 I now have the complete 2022 Topps Baseball: Nats Base Team Set. I am only missing the 2 Juan Soto SPs (1 SP and 1 SSP) I might never get those two. So I am pretty happy about that. I completed Series 1 a while back and just recently completed Series 2 including the Stephen Strasburg image variant.  I got it from an Ebay auction for $7.50 + only like a buck for shipping. I was the opening bidder when it started at 99¢. The card was delivered on 05 July 2022 estimated delivery was between then and 08 Jul. It was sent via the special Ebay Standard Envelope and their special tracking number system. Tracking shows this card as being still at the point of origin and in transit. Tracking says "It's still on the way". Tee-Hee

The Cards:
360 Joan Adon
404 Andrew Young
439 Josh Bell
472 Luis Garcia
492 Stephen Strasburg
492b Stephen Strasburg SP (photo variant)
525 Patrick Corbin
565 Lane Thomas
568 Keibert Ruiz
580 Carter Kieboom
583 Geraldo Parra

2022 Topps Washington Nationals
(series 1 cards)





1 comment:

Jon said...

Don't give up hope on getting those needed cards. From what I've been able to gather, folks are pretty high on that Soto kid right now, but that doesn't mean it's gonna last forever.